CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet Talkin'

Do you know how virutally impossible it is to eliminate sugar from one's diet? Sugar is in practically everything.
Gah!
I've been trying, really. But...
I simply can't drink my coffee without something to sweeten it.
Oatmeal without some brown sugar sprinkled on top? Puhleese! Talk about bland.
A co-worker's mom brought us the best cookies ever and the voice calling "eat me" was so loud I had to shut it up to avoid upsetting customers. I had two.
Then it was a family member's birthday the other night so of course I had to have some cake.
It's a loosing battle I tell ya.
Everyday I resolve to be better tomorrow but tomorrow always ends up being more than my taste buds can handle.


1 comments:

Jen's Farmily said...

As someone who's been trying to eat healthier, I can definitely sympathize with you about the sugar! But no matter how hard I try, I just can't drink coffee without sugar. I can't. It's too hard. And Gross. :)