CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ovulation

I ovulated last night.
No, I'm not one of those woman who promptly ran screaming at her husband,
"We have to have sex right now!"
I have lower abdominal tenderness, and pain that feels like mild cramps each month when I ovulate. That's how I know. "Trying" for us will basically mean not doing anything to prevent a baby. Our sex life will proceed pretty much as it always has.
Okay, I admit, knowing when I ovulate and knowing that we're trying for another baby certainly does encourage a little more frequency of the activity. There is also an increased level of excitement when it has a purpose.
Weird? I don't know.
I find that the thought of being pregnant is constantly on my mind.
Am I? Will I?
I'm going to be hypersensitive to any all possible symptoms and then watch like a hawk for my next period.
One moment I want it to happen right away, the next I want it to take at least another month.
I'll let you know when I know.

0 comments: