CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hoping

I hate this. My mind is totally working overtime. My period should be starting today, maybe tomorrow. I run like clockwork so if I'm late.... No sign of it yet. I've had a fair bit of cramping over the past week which I don't usually have until the day of. Last night it was particularly bad so I thought for sure my negative proof would show up. I've also had some other wierdness I'll spare you the details of which cause me to wonder and hope.
I took a pregnancy test today but it didn't work, meaning the control strip didn't show so the instructions said that the result is then inconclusive. (???) It was negative but I don't believe it either way because it apparently didn't work. That's what I get for buying a cheap test I suppose.
Here's to hoping!

0 comments: